become a prayer partner
The work of justice begins with prayer. As we seek justice on behalf of others, we rely on an all-powerful God to help us do what is only possible with and through Him.
We need the support of Prayer Partners as we work in areas of great darkness and serve those in desperate need of hope, help, and restoration. Supporting survivors of sex trafficking, commercial sexual exploitation and trauma is challenging, but when we pray over this work together, we are not paralyzed with despair.
Prayer Partners pray with us, regularly and specifically.
- We PRAY for the buyers of goods, services, and/or sex from the exploited, that they become aware of the harm they are inflicting and make a positive change on the demand for services.
- We PRAY for the sellers of the vulnerable, that they loose their bonds of wickedness.
- We PRAY for the victims of human trafficking, that they may be freed from bondage.
- We PRAY for the survivors, that they may heal and reclaim their lives.
- We PRAY for Bloom leadership, service providers, volunteers, and ourselves, that we may find the strength for self-care as we work to provide healing to those experiencing trauma.
- We PRAY for communities, that they surround and embrace ALL victims & survivors of sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation.
- AND WE PRAY FOR THE NEXT WOMAN TO COME IN OFF THE STREET…..
Thank you for joining us as we pray for those affected by the violent injustice of sex trafficking.
monthly online prayer group
Susan Lubbe leads our Bloom Monthly Prayer Zoom, which is an opportunity to pray for the staff, residents, as well as our five homes and social enterprises. We also pray for the women still held in the grips of slavery and oppression.
Each month will follow a scriptural theme (i.e. love, joy, peace) and participants are encourages to pray God’s Word. All requests are to be kept in the strictest confidence.
The sessions will take place on Zoom from 12:00-1:00 p.m. the second Monday of the month.
If you are interested in joining us, please reach out to us via email: